Landmark Designs has been in business for over 25 years and its principals have well over 20 years of experience in the Design and Project Management of projects of all sizes.
- Our firm offers complete plan packages including Site Planning, Design, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Construction Documents, Permit Processing, and Project Management for projects from concept to completion.
- We utilize Auto CAD Drafting, Hand Drafting, Renderings, 3D Modeling, and Color/Material Boards for presentations.
- We work with you until we create the ultimate design for the structure and space that meets your specific needs.
- Our signature approach is to offer up several smart design solutions to choose from.
- We have garnered relationships with professionals and consultants in the building industry from Geotechnical Engineers, Soils Engineers, Land Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Fire Protection Consultants, Environmental Consultants, Landscape Architects, Arborists, and Historical Preservationists.
- This gives us an advantage in providing you with the ultimate team that will meet with your project’s unique challenges.
- We have a select pool of seasoned General Contractors and Sub-Contractors that are tried and true.
- We are Certified Green Building Professionals and implement the best materials and sustainable design practices available.
- Learn how we can apply building science on your project. Wouldn’t you love to have a zero energy building working for you?
- Landmark Designs specializes in Custom Homes, Remodels, Additions, Multi-Family Buildings, Restaurants, Tenant Improvements with great experience in Fire Damage Rebuilds, and Disaster Relief, Dry rot Remediation, Sunrooms, Solariums, Solar Efficient Designs, Historic Preservation, Log Homes, Exquisite Kitchen and Bathrooms, Beautiful period style Designs, State of the Art Equestrian Barns, ADA upgrades, Code Compliance, and Hillside Homes.
- Manufactured Housing, Low Cost Housing: Let us design your custom manufactured home on real property or a trade-in in a manufactured housing community or park. We will help you find the site and the design that works for you. We will also provide you with an estimate for the new home, obtain permits and we will work directly with the manufacturer to arrange for completion of infrastructure, delivery, and set up.
- No project is ever too small.
- Please contact us for a free consultation at 831-331-0432 or 408-761-1218.